Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Inside the Goody Cabinet


Since I always get asked "What's in there?" I figured I'd just part the veil and take a pic!

There is of course my "working Altar" on the top there...where I do al my cleansing, charging, and most rituals

Then INSIDE you can see several things
The chest where I keep my tumbled stones
Some extra candles
My books and My book of shadows stacked up
The Basket where I keep extra pillar candles, lighters and incense
Some oracle cards in bags and boxes
Some bottles for gemstone/moon waters/pther little brews
And other little odds and ends...a feather, a small box containing gemstone chips..just little here and there things
The drawers are much the same...more oracle cards, more herbs, some extra boxes, some ribbon in various colors
This all makes for a very convenient working area...EVERYTHING I could need is right there at my working altar

No comments:

Post a Comment